Help take care of Cellulite fast with this ultimate Cellulite Be Gone Kit. No pain, simple to use with exactly the right stuff to take care of stubborn cellulite easily!
The perfect combination of the right topical wellness oil and Cupping Therapy will help give you back your pre-cellulite thighs. Add an authentic Turkish Bath Hamam exfoliating mitt, or ‘Kese’ as it is known in Turkish into the mix, and you’ve got a super recipe for your health & beauty wellness.
KESE MITT DIRECTIONS:
1. Take a hot shower or bath, soap up and rinse off. Now get ready to use your Kese.
2. Slip in your hand and use circular motions to loosen the dead skin cells. Make sure you spend enough time on each area and remember those knees and elbows!
3. Start at your ankles, move to your knees. Then move from your knees to the tops of your thighs. Use circular motions on your abdomen, starting on your right hip, and gently exfoliate your arms moving from your hands to your shoulders
A nice, red tone is good. Don’t overdo it – a few minutes will do!
BELLABACI BODY CUPPING MASSAGE DIRECTIONS:
1. Start at your ankles, squeeze the cup lightly and set down the cup just above your ankle where you can easily grab some flesh for a superficial massage, and drain the lower leg upwards in lines, towards the lymph node behind your knee.
2.After a minute or so, you can start just above your knees, and drain upwards from your knees, towards the lymph node situated in the groin area. Follow with circular or zigzag movements to loosen adhesions and lipid pockets. This is the part where you take care of your cellulite. End off by draining towards the lymph nodes in your groin by just moving the cup from your knee to your groin area.
The amount of time you spend is up to you, and of course, the more you do, the better your results will be.
*Do take note that you will have a stage, after a week or so, depending on how fast your drainage is working, that your cellulite will look worse than when you started. This is normal, as it indicates that the cellulite has softened and is in the process of being eliminated.
If you start off working quite vigorously, or if there is a lot of stagnation, you may also see small “bruises”, where there was capillary leakage. This will resolve within a few days and is also indicated if your skin support system is not as resilient, but don’t worry, you are building lots of collagen and elastin with each session.
3. For the arms, start at just above your elbow, and drain towards the lymph node located in your armpit.
If your upper arms are very thin you can always use the facial cup to drain this area. If there is enough flesh to work with, you can try doing small circular movements, before ending off by draining your lymph as discussed
4. Now, move on to your stomach. Start by placing the cup just above your right hip bone and drain in circular motions, clockwise. So, that means from your (R) hipbone, drain upwards to your ribs, then go across to the left and then down to your (L) hip bone. Repeat for a minute or two.
5. Always start with your soft cup, and when you have become accustomed to it, and there is no discomfort, you can move on to your hard cup. But keep the soft cup close, as it is best for tender areas!
THE CELLULITE BE GONE GENIE INGREDIENTS:
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Marula Oil, Moringa Oil, Buchu Essential Oil, Coriander Essential Oil, Mandarin Essential Oil, Orange Peel Essential Oil
DISCLAIMER AND CONTRAINDICATIONS: do not use if you are trying to conceive, pregnant or avoid during lactation. The Cellulite Be Gone Formula does not replace any health advice as prescribed to you by your overseeing doctor.
Avoid if allergic to any of the ingredients, do not expose to the sun and check with your doctor if you have any diagnosed medical conditions before using this Genie.
WE ARE CRUELTY-FREE, VEGAN, NATURAL, EARTH-FRIENDLY.