- Use at least 35ml per adult application: 5ml (a teaspoon) to the
face (including ears and neck), each limb, the back, and the front of
- Apply liberally onto clean, dry skin and rub evenly at least 20
minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming,
exercise or towel drying.
- Avoid intensive midday sun or prolonged sun exposure. Keep young
children out of direct sunlight. Wear protective clothing, a hat,
sunglasses and sufficient Maxiblock sunscreen for all unprotected areas.
- Caution For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or fabrics.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. For sensitive
skins, test product for any irritation on a small area of skin.
Active constituents (sunscreen): Homosalate 100mg/g, Octocrylene
80mg/g, Octyl Salicylate 50mg/g Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) 40mg/g.
Contains: Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxybenzoates.