Not for cosmetic use.
HOUSEHOLD LIQUID BLACK SOAP – Bulk
₨ 1,000.00 – ₨ 4,470.00
DELIVERY AS FROM 26 MAY 2022
What is black soap?
Formulated with 100% olive oil, without sequestering agent, without super foaming agent, without perfume, without dye, without preservative, this black household soap is made in Mauritius and obtained by traditional saponification in a cauldron. Indispensable for traditional cleaning, this soap is used for cleaning floors and surfaces, but also to compose your ecological and economical “home” household products. Hypoallergenic, it respects the hands and effectively cleans, nourishes and protects all types of floors and washable surfaces.
Properties + How to use it?
• Effective cleaner and degreaser – Dilute in a bucket of water for floor cleaning
• Pure on a sponge for the cleaning and maintenance of traditional and coated floors; for the cleaning of small surfaces or stubborn stains, tools.
• To make your “homemade” household products (multi-purpose cleaners, dishwashing products, etc.)
• Economical and respectful cleaner, easily biodegradable
• To make your “homemade” liquid detergents for cleaning by hand or machine
• Formulated to minimise risks of allergies, this soap respects the hands and can be used without gloves for cleaning
• Diluted as a spray for the garden (on plants, avoiding flowering parts)
FLOORS AND SURFACES:
Floor cleaning: 3 capfuls (or 3 tablespoons) of product in 5 L of hot water (option: add 15 drops of Lemon, Pine, Eucalyptus or Lemongrass essential oil to perfume). No need to rinse.
Surface cleaning hob, sink, washbasin, shower, and bathtub: pure on a damp sponge or microfiber cloth, then rinse. Wipe with a dry microfiber to avoid water marks.
For large surfaces (kitchen cupboards, etc.): 1 capful (or 1 tablespoon) of product in 2 L of hot water.
To clean tools, brushes: use pure or diluted in hot water. Rinse.
Animal shampoo: wet the coat/fur well with lukewarm water. Pour a small amount of product directly onto the hairs and massage in, distributing the product well, as if making a shampoo. Rinse thoroughly with clean, lukewarm water, then dry the animal with a soft towel.
Cleaning cages, aviaries and bowls: 3 capfuls (or 3 tablespoons) of product in 5 L of hot water. Clean with a sponge, brush, mop or scrub brush depending on the surface. Rinse with clear water.
In the garden: 1 cap (1 tablespoon) in 1 L of water. Spray avoiding the flowering parts.
To clean the bodywork: 3 capfuls (or 3 tablespoons) of product in 5 L of hot water. Rinse then dry with a microfiber cloth.
Stores very well in the long term, close the container tightly after use and store away from humidity, heat and light.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not swallow.
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– Product for household use, do not use for personal cleansing.
– To reduce the environmental impact, respect the recommended doses of use.
– Dangerous. Respect the precautions for use. Causes serious eye irritation.