• LOCATION: East
• Duration: Whole day
• Food & Beverages: Enjoy delicious meal at the Hungry Crocodile Restaurant at Extra Cost
• Operating Days: Mondays, Fridays, Weekends and Public Holidays
• Age Appropriate: Adults and children as from 3 years old to 12 years.
• Arrival & Welcoming Time: TBC upon booking with Service Provider
- Validity: Voucher is valid for 60 days as from date of purchase
- Activities are still carried out under rain unless the safety is compromised & itinerary may change due to weather condition
How to make a reservation:
- Once payment completed on EcoMauritius.mu, Customer will receive a Booking Confirmation by email with the Service Provider’s contact details
- Customer must call Service Provider to make reservation (Phone number on Booking Confirmation)
- Your reservation is not finalized until payment is complete and your date and time slot is confirmed directly with Service Provider
- Reservation date and time is Subject to availability and request should be made at least 48 hours in advance
- The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse carrying out the activity to any guest if any medical problems are present
Lateness: For late arrivals, the Service Provider may reduce their activity time (if applicable) or could apply a 100% cancellation fee
Amendments: Once you have confirmed a date and time with Activity and/or Service, any amendments will need to be confirmed between yourself and the Service Provider directly
No Show: If above Amendment Policy is not followed and if customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancellation Fee will apply
Mauritian ID card or Resident Permit must be shown upon arrival to benefit from the local price paid
Failure to do so will entitle the Service Provider to charge the current public rate or Tourist Rate
All Prices displayed on EcoMauritius.mu are inclusive of all taxes and service fees
Booking invoice Receipt must be produced to the Service Provider at entrance of Park.
Arrival, Meet & Welcome Time
Enjoy the guided walk through the park where you will discover a wide variety of Nile crocodiles and one of the giant tortoises of the Park. You will discover the largest collection (more than 23,000 species) of the insects and the Ammonites Museum where more than hundreds of ammonite fossils from Madagascar are exhibited.
Do not miss the Crocodile Feeding Show at 11:30 as well as the Iguana Octar Show every day at 10:30 and 2:30pm.
You may also feed the animals the Aldabra giant tortoise at 11:00 and 1:00pm and the lemurs from 10am, 1pm and 2:30. Discover the Nursery where the baby tortoise can be feed (every day at 10:30am, 11am and 2pm)
The kids will enjoy the playground that includes various fun activities and a mini petting farm and without forgetting the Pony Rides within the stunning reserve.
Note: Package does not include lunch – you can enjoy delicious meal at the Restaurant the Hungry Crocodile.
We recommend that you should bring:
• Soft carry bag, sport shoes, sunscreen, hat, camera, mosquito protection, a reusable bottle of water (please try not to use plastic bottles and cups)