Red Seal Herbal Toothpaste uses the power of 11 herbal extracts plus chlorophyll to cleanse and refresh your teeth and breath, while helping to reduce tooth decay and plaque.
- Contains Chlorophyll ( the green coloring matter of leaves and plants ) to help alkalinise the mouth.
- Cleans teeth, freshens breath, and helps prevent tooth decay and the build up of plaque.
- Contains 11 herbal extracts renowned for their cleansing, astringent, anti-microbial, and refreshing properties.
- Mint and menthol extracts to enhance your breath.
- Contains calcium carbonate to whiten teeth.
Ingredients include: Calcium carbonate, Purified water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sodium lauryl, sulphate Silica, Mineral oil, Cellulose gum, Magnesium aluminium silicate, Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, Herbal extracts, Sodium Saccharin, Peppermint oil, Aniseed oil, Totarol, Chlorophyll
Red Seal Herbal Toothpaste, like all Red Seal toothpastes, are paraben free – with Totarol providing natural protection. Totarol is an environmentally friendly alternative to parabens, mainly sourced from recycled Totara wood. It’s an amazing substance with potent antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Red Seal toothpastes are not tested on animals, no added fluoride, no added preservatives, parabens, no artificial colourants or flavours, and are vegan.
Don’t forget to floss with non-plastic dental floss
There are no reviews yet.