Ekobio Natural Sunscream SPF30 – 100% natural sun protection
– Waterproof / Resistant to perspiration and swimming
– Respects marine ecosystems (0 ecotoxic ingredient)
– 100ml and 200ml bottles / 100% recyclable and refillable local plastic
– 100% local / Made in Mauritius
– Ingredients: Avocado oil*, Soya wax (non-GMO)*, Zinc Oxide* (non-nano), Calcium Carbonate*, Natural fragrance* – *: Organic or natural quality ingredients
– Formula tested in vitro UVA/UVB/SPF in European laboratory
– Waterproof formula: does not dissolve in water and resists perspiration
– Reef-safe formula respectful of marine ecosystems
– Shake before use. Apply to the areas to be protected in a thin (SPF30) or thick (SPF50+) layer / Reapply every 2 hours
– Developed with natural sun filters (Zinc Oxide and Calcium Carbonate), the sun milk is white in color: you can stretch the milk on the skin to make it almost invisible, or on the contrary use it in a thicker layer on highly exposed areas (forehead, nose, shoulders, etc.) to increase protection.
– This product does not contain any controversial ingredient for humans (0 nasty: no parabens, no endocrine disruptors, no synthetic additives, etc.) or eco-toxic ingredients for the oceans.
– Refill-system: stop single-use plastic! Our bottles are refillable. Refill them easily in partner stores or use our eco-refills!
– Ekobio bottles are made in Mauritius from locally recycled and recyclable materials. At the end of their life, they are processed in Mauritius by our local partners.
There are no reviews yet.