- Adult only
- Location: East Coast of the island
- Duration: 90mins
- Itinerary: 60 Min Tailor-Made Treatment, 15 Min Signature Salt Ritual and 15 Min Relaxation time in Salt Room(the only one in the Indian Ocean)
- Operating Days: Every day
- Validity: Voucher is valid for 60 days as from date of purchase
- Changes may be made due to health or safety regulations. No refund will be offered, but an alternative date arranged when suitable for both parties (hotel and you)
How to make a reservation:
Once payment completed, Customer will receive a Payment Confirmation by email with the contact details of this Service Provider and they receive a copy of your invoice.
Customer must call Service Provider to make reservation (Phone number on Payment Confirmation)
Your reservation is not finalized until payment is complete and your date and time slot is confirmed directly with Service Provider
Reservation date and time is Subject to availability and request should be made at least 48 hours in advance
The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse carrying out any activity to any guest if any medical /health problems are present
Lateness: For late arrivals, the Service Provider may reduce their activity time (if applicable) or could apply a 100% cancellation fee
Once you have confirmed a date and time with Activity and/or Service, any amendments will need to be confirmed between yourself and the Service Provider directly
No Show: If above Amendment Policy is not followed and if customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancellation Fee will apply
Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival to benefit from the local price
Failure to do so will entitle the Service Provider to charge the current public rate or Tourist Rate
All Prices displayed on EcoMauritius.mu are inclusive of all taxes and service fees
Booking invoice Receipt must be produced to the Service Provider before activity
Price may vary between days, months and seasons
Policies of Service Provider must be followed, if not, the Service Provider has right to ask you to leave, no refund will be given
Complaints: If customer is to file a complaint, it is valid if filed with the Service Provider prior to Check-out. The Service Provider is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
Arrival, Meet & Welcome Time
Enjoy 60 Min Tailor-Made Treatment, 15 Min Signature Salt Ritual and 15 Min Relaxation time in Salt Room
(the only one in the Indian Ocean)
Materials, products and accessories are all eco-focused, with sustainability, natural, organic, recycled and upcycled being forefront of the choice made to house each item at Salt. The first hotel to replace plastic toothbrushes, razors and bottles with bamboos, wood, vetiver and coffee –
a true example of environment-friendly practices. Room amenities are also 100% eco-focused.
THE BIG HEARTED ADULT ONLY BOUTIQUE HOTEL FOR LOVERS OF ALL THINGS LOCAL:
• Zero single-use plastics.
• Zero food waste.
• Local suppliers only.
• A curated collection of over 300 books mainly from Mauritian authors in our library and guest rooms.
• A guide book written by locals – This is Mauritius.
• Free high-speed Wi-Fi.
• Skill Swap Platform.
• Cultural immersion activities.
• Convertible car hire and local SIM cards.
• SALT Experience App – a mobile app to discover SALT of Palmar and Mauritius, and to be used as a digital room key.