- 1h Shared activity single kayaking and possibility of seeing wild dolphins
- Location: West of the island
- Duration: 1h Hour
- Itinerary: Meet at Tamarin Bay Public beach where your guide will welcome you(Please see Package Details for more info), get kayaks and go out to the bay, very likely viewing of dolphins then return to the beach
- Operating Days: Every day
- Age Appropriate: Children – Friendly: Children will enjoy this activity. Price remains the same for Children. Children must be able to swim and be supervised by an accompanying adult.
- Arrival & Welcoming Time: As from 8:15 (outing times all day)
- Return Time: Before 5pm
- Meeting Point: Tamarin Bay Public beach
- NOT SUITABLE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN
- Validity: Voucher is valid for 60 days as from date of purchase
- Activities are still carried out under rain unless the safety is compromised & itinerary may change due to weather condition
How to make a reservation:
Once payment completed, Customer will receive a Booking Confirmation by email
Customer must call Service Provider to make reservation (Phone number on Booking Confirmation)
Your reservation is not finalized until payment is complete and your date and time slot is confirmed directly with Service Provider
Reservation date and time is Subject to availability and request should be made at least 48 hours in advance
The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse carrying out the activity to any guest if any medical problems are present
For late arrivals, the Service Provider may reduce their activity time (if applicable) or could apply a 100% cancellation fee
Once you have confirmed a date and time with Activity and/or Service, any amendments will need to be confirmed between yourself and the Service Provider directly
- No Show:
If above Amendment Policy is not followed and if customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancellation Fee will apply
Mauritian ID card, Passport or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival to benefit from the activity. The price is the same for local and foreign clients, adults and children. Only ONE rate.
All Prices displayed on EcoMauritius.mu are inclusive of all taxes and service fees
Booking invoice Receipt must be produced to the Service Provider before activity
08:15 | Arrival, Meet & Welcome Time
08:30 – 10:30 | Paddle out on single or double kayaks (availability dispatched) out in the famous Tamarin bay, with stunning views of the imposing mountains ranges, wild coastal line and surfing waves of the bay. As you get further out, you can soak in the peace and quiet. Usually the wild dolphins are there, playing, hunting and curious about the kayaks and visitors.
As the sun rises, the colour of the sea changes and the views are impressive. After a nice appreciative time, you will head back to the beach.
Note: The Service Provider does not provide food or drinks
We recommend that you should bring: Swimsuit, change of clothes, sand shoes, sunscreen, hat, beach towel, camera, binoculars, a reusable cup, and bottle of water (please try not to use plastic bottles and cups)
Equipment: Life jackets are available, Kayaks.
Initiation, Lifejackets, Security boat, Storage, toilet, and shower facilities.