Tamarin Bay Kayak – 1 hour River & Mangrove Excursion
- 1 Hour shared activity kayaking
- Location: West of the island
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Itinerary: Tamarin Bay Public beach (Please see Package Details for more info), get kayaks and go out from the mouth of Tamarin Bay, admire the mangroves
- Operating Days: Every day
- Age Appropriate: Children – Friendly: Children will enjoy this activity. Price remains the same for Children. Children must be able to swim and be supervised by an accompanying adult.
- Arrival & Welcoming Time: as from 08:30
- Return Time: Before 17:30
- Meeting Point: Tamarin Bay Public beach
- Validity: The voucher is valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.
- Trips are still carried out in the rain. Unless the safety is compromised & the itinerary may change due to weather conditions
How to make a reservation for Tamarin Bay Kayak:
Once payment is completed, the Customer will receive a Booking Confirmation via email.
The customer must call Service Provider to make a reservation (Phone number on Booking Confirmation).
Your reservation is not finalized until payment is complete and your date and time slot are confirmed directly with Service Provider.
Reservation date and time are subject to availability and request should be made at least 48 hours in advance.
The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to carry out the activity to any guest if any medical problems are present.
For late arrivals, the Service Provider may reduce their activity time (if applicable) or could apply a 100% cancellation fee.
Once you have confirmed a date and time with Activity and/or Service, any amendments will need to be confirmed between yourself and the Service Provider directly.
- No Show:
If the above Amendment Policy is not followed and if the customer does not show up for the reservation, a 100% Cancellation Fee will apply.
Mauritian ID card, Passport, or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival to benefit from the activity. The price is the same for local and foreign clients, adults and children. Only ONE rate.
All Prices displayed on EcoMauritius.mu are inclusive of all taxes and service fees.
Booking invoice Receipt must be produced to the Service Provider before embarking on the trip.
As from 08:30 | Arrival, Meet & Welcome Time
ONE HOUR | Paddle out on single or double kayaks (availability dispatched) out from the mouth of the famous Tamarin bay, with stunning views of the imposing mountain ranges, wild coastal line, and up the river, enjoying the mangroves and beautiful surroundings.
- Note: The Service Provider does not provide food or drinks
- We recommend that you should bring: Swimsuit, change of clothes, and shoes, sunscreen, hat, beach towel, camera, binoculars, a reusable cup and a bottle of water ( please try not to use plastic bottles and cups)
- Equipment: Life jackets are available Kayaks and paddles
Initiation, Life jackets, Security boat, Storage, toilet, and shower facilities.