The Superhead filter combines four essential filtration
functions into one simple device to automatically filter the rainwater entering
your water tank.
The four functions are:
- Rain head to channel water from downpipes into the rainwater tank
- First-flush diverter to automatically flush the first rain from washing pollution off your roof and into the tank
- Leaf screen to prevent leaves blocking pipes and entering the tank
- Insect guard to prevent insects entering the tank
In short, it prevents dirt, dust, leaves, insects, rodents and bird droppings from flowing directly into your rainwater tanks every time it rains. The Superhead rainwater filter rotates 360 degrees and can either be mounted directly to some water tanks or on the wall and is suitable for both side and top inlet tanks.
The adjustable drainage plug which is attached to the bottom of the flush pipe is designed to slowly drain the dirty/polluted flush water. This means that in the event of frequent rain, the system does not need to do a full flush every time, maximizing the amount of water that you collect in your tanks while ensuring that the water entering the tanks is clean.
- Includes 80mm / 110mm adapters
- First flush diverter
- Adjustable drainage plug
- Stainless steel leaf screen
- Insect screen
- Easy to install, low maintenance
- Made from top quality UV protected PVC
- Can be painted
- 10 Year guarantee.