Modelling Clay from Jovi is an air hardening clay is suitable for children from the age of 4! It is a pleasure to use, has a pleasant and fresh feel and it doesn’t stain in the way that clay does. It can be shaped by hand or by covering frames made of different materials (wire, wood…).
Then you just leave it to dry naturally in the air for 24 hours, thereby eliminating the need to use high temperature ovens.
Dries in the air (24 hours). Does not need firing in a kiln.
• It has a fresh, pleasant feel.
• It is easy to work with and more clay can be added while it is being moulded.
• It can be painted with plastic paint, varnished, sanded down, sliced, rolled and cut.
• Ready-to-use wet clay-based dough for modelling.
• In order to avoid it drying out, store in an airtight container.
The characteristics of clay have positive effects from an environmental and health perspective: clay is a natural binder, and it obtains its firmness simply from air drying, no chemical binding is necessary.
There are no reviews yet.