Message from the Beekeeper Lari:
– Despite our efforts to maintain an annual stock, we unfortunately depend on Mother Nature, we apologize in advance
– Honeys are RAW organic and Monofloral.
– Our honeys are all certified under European Regulation.
– Same for the Monofloral certification via the Palynology Laboratory / Department of Plant Biology and Ecology at the University of Madagascar .
– Our Honey comes from the beekeeper Lari who invest in Madagascar in 2006 jointly with Malagasy Beekeeper.
– The extraction is done in Madagascar; Maturation (Important and sensitive step) and the filling is done in Mauritius, under Lari supervision.
– Our procedures and the follow up of the apiaries and all the steps to the finished products, are under the control of the Mauritius Standard Bureau through the HACCP certification.
– Worldwide Honey Regulation Expiry date is 2 years. As a beekeeper and quality honey offered, we are committed ourselves as this result: Liquid honey 2 years, crystallised for life.
Raw honey should never be given to an infant
less than a year old.