- Entrance Ticket and equipped activity (min 2 people) as from 13 years old
- Location: Capital, Port Louis
- Duration: 7.30am to 2.30pm
- Meal: Lunch and drinks are provided included in the ticket price
- Itinerary: Learn from the marine experts by accompanying and working alongside the experts. Discover the ins and outs of protecting and caring for the environment for the animals. Handling and feeding the animals too!
- Operating Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Age Appropriate: Children as from 13 years can enjoy this activity
- Arrival & Welcoming Time: From 7.30am.
- Special NOTE: Activities minimum advance booking: 48 hours
- Meeting Point: Odysseo Oceanarium, Port Louis
- Validity: Voucher is valid for 60 days as from date of purchase
- Activities are carried out unless the safety is compromised & itinerary may change due to weather conditions
How to make a reservation:
Once payment completed, Customer will receive a Booking Confirmation by email
Customer must call Service Provider to make reservation (Phone number on Booking Confirmation)
Your reservation is not finalized until payment is complete and your date and time slot is confirmed directly with Service Provider
Reservation date and time is Subject to availability and request should be made at least 48 hours in advance
For late arrivals, the Service Provider may reduce their activity time (if applicable) or could apply a 100% cancellation fee
Once you have confirmed a date and time with Activity and/or Service, any amendments will need to be confirmed between yourself and the Service Provider directly
- No Show:
If above Amendment Policy is not followed and if customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancellation Fee will apply
Mauritian ID card, Passport or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival to benefit from the local rate.
All Prices displayed on EcoMauritius.mu are inclusive of all taxes and service fees
Booking invoice Receipt must be produced to the Service Provider before activity
This Service Provider is solely responsible to the purchaser for the services provided
All mainstream diving equipment is provided – the Service Provider does not give specialised equipment ( for wearers of glasses, please use contact lenses or bring your modified goggles). Safety briefing and waver will be given to be signed. Lockers are provided for clothes and jewelry.