- Entrance Ticket and 45 minutes and equipment to feed these gracious fish (min 4 people)
- Location: Capital, Port Louis
- Duration: 45 min
- Itinerary: Discover these gentle, beautiful creatures and have an enjoyable time feeding them while learning about them and how to protect them in their natural environment.
- Operating Days: Every day.
- Age Appropriate: Children – Friendly: Children will enjoy this activity. Children under 4 years old have free entrance, Children rates are from 4-12 years and Senior rates are as from 65 years old.
- Arrival & Welcoming Time: From 9am to 6pm(outing times all day).
- Special NOTE: Activities minimum advance booking: 48 hours
- Meeting Point: Odysseo Oceanarium, Port Louis
- Validity: Voucher is valid for 60 days as from date of purchase
- Activities are carried out unless the safety is compromised & itinerary may change due to weather conditions
How to make a reservation:
Once payment completed, Customer will receive a Booking Confirmation by email
Customer must call Service Provider to make reservation (Phone number on Booking Confirmation)
Your reservation is not finalized until payment is complete and your date and time slot is confirmed directly with Service Provider
Reservation date and time is Subject to availability and request should be made at least 48 hours in advance
For late arrivals, the Service Provider may reduce their activity time (if applicable) or could apply a 100% cancellation fee
Once you have confirmed a date and time with Activity and/or Service, any amendments will need to be confirmed between yourself and the Service Provider directly
- No Show:
If above Amendment Policy is not followed and if customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancellation Fee will apply
Mauritian ID card, Passport or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival to benefit from the local rate.
All Prices displayed on EcoMauritius.mu are inclusive of all taxes and service fees
Booking invoice Receipt must be produced to the Service Provider before activity
** NO REFUND