- Full-Day : Camping and nature & hiking, kayaking & archery + visit in a safe and secure park
- Location: Central Plateau of the island
- Duration: 22 Hours
- Itinerary: Set up your items in your own tent, or the tent provided and head off for a hike (Please see Package Details for more info)
- Operating Days: Every day
- Age Appropriate: Children – Friendly: Children will enjoy this activity.
- Arrival & Welcoming Time: 14:00
- Departure: 12:00 (no lunch – but you are welcome to see with this Service Provider for their table d’hote lunch at an additional fee)
- Validity: Voucher is valid for 60 days as from date of purchase
- The hiking trips are still carried out under rain unless the safety is compromised & itinerary may change due to weather condition. The Service Provider decides if safe to hold.
How to make a reservation:
Once payment completed, Customer will receive a Payment Confirmation by email with the contact details of this Service Provider.
Customer must call Service Provider to make reservation (Phone number on Payment Confirmation)
Your reservation is not finalized until payment is complete and your date and time slot is confirmed directly with Service Provider
Reservation date and time is Subject to availability and request should be made at least 48 hours in advance
The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse carrying out the activity to any guest if any medical problems are present
Lateness: For late arrivals, the Service Provider may reduce their activity time (if applicable) or could apply a 100% cancellation fee
Amendments: Once you have confirmed a date and time with Activity and/or Service, any amendments will need to be confirmed between yourself and the Service Provider directly
No Show: If above Amendment Policy is not followed and if customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancellation Fee will apply
Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival to benefit from the local price
Failure to do so will entitle the Service Provider to charge the current public rate or Tourist Rate
All Prices displayed on EcoMauritius.mu are inclusive of all taxes and service fees
Booking invoice Receipt must be produced to the Service Provider before activity
Price may vary between days, months and seasons
Price is per person per Night (2 Person Tent) Use and this package proposal
Policies of Service Provider must be followed, if not, the Service Provider has right to ask you to leave, no refund will be given
Complaints: If customer is to file a complaint, it is valid if filed with the Service Provider prior to Check-out
The Service Provider is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
14:00 | Arrival, Meet & Welcome Time
14:45 | Enjoy an authentic camping experience in the wild, natural forest of Mauritius. After unpacking in your tent, you can either enjoy a 3 km hike (about 1h30 and for easy level fitness) or the 6 km hike (about a 3h00 hike for medium level) enjoying the magnificent views, endemic flora and some birds, deer and monkeys. You can appreciate the rivers and waterfalls within the 500 acre domain…. or you stay within reach of your tent and have a swim in the crystal clear lake. A fire will be lit as the sun sets, dinner will be served and you will spend a lovely evening in your tent, nestled amongst the trees. The following day, you will awake near the river, surrounded by the lush, tropical forest and enjoy breakfast before either going for a hike in the woods, or canoe on the lake. Some archery and kayaking activities will be at your disposal.
We recommend that you should bring: Soft carry bag, swimsuit, change of clothes, sport shoes, sun screen, hat, beach and bath towel, camera, binoculars, a reusable cup and bottle of water ( please try not to use plastic bottles and cups), mosquito repellent. Warm clothes, socks and blankets are recommended even in Summer. Bring your own pillows, sheets and blankets.
- Tent for 2 adults each
- Life jackets for kayaking
- Shared rustic bathroom and toilet
** NO REFUND