Recycled Newspaper Flowerpot & Succulent
By purchasing recycled newspaper flowerpots and succulents, you are avoiding waste pollution being added to dumps.
Recycled Newspaper Flowerpot & Succulent is made with some recycled paper, planting soil, and drought tolerant plants can make an origami container that someone can later plant in the ground with their plant. It minimizes disturbance to the plant’s roots, and as the pot decomposes, it creates nutrients for the plant. You can also use water-resistant florist paper to make the same origami container but use them as a decorative planter for your home, office, and starter herbs. You’ll also learn a few tips on caring for drought-tolerant plants in paper pots.
Benefits of using recycled pots
- Reduces waste in landfills by reusing old materials and making them new again.
- Conserves natural resources used to make plastic from scratch
- Qualifies for LEED points and credits
- Utilizes less energy
- Made from durable materials, you can use them more than once to create different products.
- Often, someone can recycle a pot made from recycled materials at the end of its lifecycle. Once again, saving landfills alongside our planet.
- It’s an easy way to reduce your ecological footprint
Ecomauritius is your one-stop ecological community and eco-e-commerce site for an environment-friendly, conscious shopping & lifestyle. We believe that everybody is responsible for protecting our planet. Through this platform, we promote & sell PRODUCTS, ACTIVITIES, LODGING, EVENTS, WORKSHOPS, BUSINESSES & SERVICES, ALL environment friendly. We all can make a difference by making little changes in how we think, purchase, and lead our lives. A beautiful future lies within our hands.
By eco-shopping on our site, you choose from a quality, thoughtful selection of only the best. All price ranges and age groups can shop happily. We are a new and fast-growing platform with more daily choices. Purchase any of our products HERE today and enjoy them as we serve the entire island of Mauritius and the world.