- Signature Zipline, 2 rides Luge Kart, Nepalese Bridge, Walk in the 23 Coloured Earth, Animal Park and Museum
- LOCATION: South West of the island
- Operating Days: Every day
- Age Appropriate: Children – Friendly: Free of Charge for children under 5 years.
- Meeting Point: Meet at the entrance of the Park
- Validity: Voucher is valid for 60 days as from date of purchase
- Activities are still carried out under rain unless the safety is compromised & itinerary may change due to weather condition
How to make a reservation:
- Once payment completed on EcoMauritius.mu, Customer will receive a Booking Confirmation by email with the Service Provider’s contact details
- Customer must call Service Provider to make reservation (Phone number on Booking Confirmation)
- Your reservation is not finalized until payment is complete and your date and time slot is confirmed directly with Service Provider
- Reservation date and time is Subject to availability and request should be made at least 48 hours in advance
- The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse carrying out the activity to any guest if any medical problems are present
Lateness: For late arrivals, the Service Provider may reduce their activity time (if applicable) or could apply a 100% cancellation fee
Amendments: Once you have confirmed a date and time with Activity and/or Service, any amendments will need to be confirmed between yourself and the Service Provider directly
No Show: If above Amendment Policy is not followed and if customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancellation Fee will apply
Mauritian ID card or Resident Permit must be shown upon arrival to benefit from the local price paid
Failure to do so will entitle the Service Provider to charge the current public rate or Tourist Rate
All Prices displayed on EcoMauritius.mu are inclusive of all taxes and service fees
Booking invoice Receipt must be produced to the Service Provider at entrance of Park.
Arrival, Meet & Welcome Time
Enjoy an adrenaline-rushed zipline of 1.5km, exciting Nepalese Bridge, Luge Kart, walk in the 23-coloured earth, visit the museum then some TLC with animals in the farm. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the restaurant while admiring the park with endemic plants and beautiful views.
We recommend that you should bring: sport shoes, sun screen, a reusable bottle of water, mosquito repellant
- Equipment: Safety harness