The biggest natural and private reserve in Mauritius, rich in a fauna and a protected wild flora.
Le Domaine de l’Etoile extends over 1 200 hectares and is situated in the East part of the Island, between the village of Montagne Blanche and Kewal Nagar Belle Rive. Native forests, lush valleys, dense vegetation… upon your arrival you will be seduced by the beauty of the place !
Discover this former sugar domain !
Lunch: Enjoying lunch is optional at the restaurant ( Closed on Mondays)
- Operating Days: Every day
- Age Appropriate: Children – Friendly:
- Meeting Point: Meet at the entrance of the Park
- Validity: Voucher is valid for 60 days as from date of purchase
- Activities are still carried out under rain unless the safety is compromised & itinerary may change due to weather condition
How to make a reservation:
- Once payment completed on EcoMauritius.mu, Customer will receive a Booking Confirmation by email with the Service Provider’s contact details
- Customer must call Service Provider to make reservation (Phone number on Booking Confirmation)
- Your reservation is not finalized until payment is complete and your date and time slot is confirmed directly with Service Provider
- Reservation date and time is Subject to availability and request should be made at least 48 hours in advance
- The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse carrying out the activity to any guest if any medical problems are present
Lateness: For late arrivals, the Service Provider may reduce their activity time (if applicable) or could apply a 100% cancellation fee
Amendments: Once you have confirmed a date and time with Activity and/or Service, any amendments will need to be confirmed between yourself and the Service Provider directly
No Show: If above Amendment Policy is not followed and if customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancellation Fee will apply
Mauritian ID card or Resident Permit must be shown upon arrival to benefit from the local price paid
Failure to do so will entitle the Service Provider to charge the current public rate or Tourist Rate
All Prices displayed on EcoMauritius.mu are inclusive of all taxes and service fees
Booking invoice Receipt must be produced to the Service Provider at entrance of Park.
Arrival, Meet & Welcome Time
Enjoy a 3-7 km hiking and also access
to the endemic garden, the Kids Fun Village, the mini farm and further non-guided
We recommend that you should bring: sport shoes, sun screen, a reusable bottle of water, mosquito repellant, camera, long trousers if possible, towel and clothes if you want to shower after the hiking