• Full-Day 6 Ziplines, Lunch, Endemic Forest visit and enjoy Volleyball, Petanque activities up to 5pm
• LOCATION: South of the island
• Duration: 9am to 4pm
• Itinerary: Meet at the endemic park in the south ( Service Provider details will be on your receipt)
• Food & Beverages:
Lunch: Light, delicious lunch (please advise for any food allergies / diet when booking with the Guide)
Drinks: Juice, homemade iced tea
Note : No own food and drinks are allowed on site. Corkage is charged at Rs 100/pax
• Operating Days: Every day
• Age Appropriate: Children – Friendly: Free of Charge for children under 5 years.
• Arrival & Welcoming Time: 09:00
• Return Time: 16:00
• Meeting Point: At the Park
• Validity: Voucher is valid for 60 days as from date of purchase
• Activities are still carried out under rain unless the safety is compromised & itinerary may change due to weather condition
How to make a reservation:
Once payment completed, Customer will receive a Payment Confirmation by email
Customer must call Service Provider to make reservation (Phone number on Payment Confirmation)
Your reservation is not finalized until payment is complete and your date and time slot is confirmed directly with Service Provider
Reservation date and time is Subject to availability and request should be made at least 48 hours in advance
The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse carrying out the activity to any guest if any medical problems are present
• Lateness: For late arrivals, the Service Provider may reduce their activity time (if applicable) or could apply a 100% cancellation fee
• Amendments: Once you have confirmed a date and time with Activity and/or Service, any amendments will need to be confirmed between yourself and the Service Provider directly
• No Show: If above Amendment Policy is not followed and if customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancellation Fee will apply
• Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival to benefit from the local price
• Failure to do so will entitle the Service Provider to charge the current public rate or Tourist Rate
• All Prices displayed on EcoMauritius.mu are inclusive of all taxes and service fees
• Booking invoice Receipt must be produced to the Service Provider before activity
09:00 | Arrival, Meet & Welcome Time
Whether you are a real zip line enthusiast or a first time adventure seeker, your thrilling pursuit for a high dose of adrenaline rush starts here!
Admire stunning panoramic views as you fly over ‘ La Rivière des Galets’ and waterfalls, securely attached to your harness and pulley, propelled simply by gravity.
4 Zip lines, each of variable length, height and speed, invites you to discover the natural marvels and wonders of our surroundings, all set in a unique and exhilarating environment for a breathtaking experience in the wild south of Mauritius.
Note: The Service Provider provides water
We recommend that you should bring: sport shoes, sun screen, a reusable bottle of water, mosquito repellant
• Equipment: Safety harness
There are no reviews yet.